The Keaau Place Studios
Vacation Rental on the Big Island of Hawaii
Just 11 Miles from Hilo International Airport, 25 miles from Volcano National Park! Property Caretakers live right on site and will be happy to address any concerns or answer any of your questions.
– The Keaau Place is located in Hawaiian Paradise Park, where there is plenty of elbow room, as each property is located on a one acre parcel. The Caretakers of the property live right on site and maintain the 2 private studios.
– With 58 Photovoltaic Panels, we have gone almost 100% solar.
– The yard is full of native Hawaiian trees and plants. We even have a few small lava tubes on the property!
– Both Studios have a Queen size bed (Temperpedic mattress).
– Each studio has a 42″ Flat Screen TV with a DVD player (lots of DVD’s located in the laundry room).
– Each studio has Air Conditioning.
– Each studio has a Kitchen which does NOT have a Stove, but has a portable Stove Top (double burner), Microwave, Electric Frying Pan, Coffee Maker, Electric Tea Kettle, Blender and Dishwasher.
– UV Filtration with Reverse Osmosis for your drinking water.
– Each studio has a propane BBQ on a Covered Back Deck.
– Free WiFi, so bring your Laptop!
– Use of Washer/Dryer (no quarters needed).
– A Blow Dryer is located in each bathroom.
– The Iron and Ironing Board are located in the laundry room.
– We supply beach towels and coolers for all our guests.
– This is an Allergy Free property, so there is No Smoking or Pets permitted.
– Hawaiian Paradise Park is a private subdivision, so there is no mail delivery to the property.
– Free Parking
– Our insurance requires all children to be 12 years or older.